The entire California Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We are encouraging patients to practice social distancing by ensuring that their appointment time will be honored and will be promptly brought into the treatment or exam room. We are also encouraging patients’ families to wait inside their car; we will text the family member(s) when the appointment is over. We have a large overflow area in the lobby on our floor, which allows guests waiting to properly maintain social distancing. Check in and waiting times will be kept as short as possible.
- We will schedule patients to limit the amount of patients waiting in common areas. We will promptly bring patients back to their private treatment area as soon as they arrive for their appointment.
- Patients will be screened with temperature checks, symptom questionnaires, and exposure history.
- Patients will check in and will be given masks if they don’t have one. We have hand sanitizer positioned at the check in area to make sure everyone is practicing hand hygiene. Patients will be encouraged to fill out paperwork online prior to their appointment so that check in will be a quick process.
- Check out will be done in the private treatment area with our mobile check out units. We will make all follow-up appointments and take all payments in the patient’s private treatment area away from other patients and people.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- We are taking time to make sure that we wipe down every surface diligently with Cavicide® after each patient. We are also sanitizing common areas of the practice, and all door knobs, pens and clipboards are being wiped down regularly.
- Our office is using our usual gloves and masks and has bolstered our PPE with gowns, N95 masks, and face shields for every patient.
- We are screening our staff daily with temperature checks and symptom monitoring at the beginning of the day. If a staff member is displaying any symptoms, they are asked to stay home. We are also testing our staff members once a week for the virus.
- We plan on investing in medical HEPA purifiers in the office to decrease aerosols.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At California Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (714) 897-3543.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.